- The most favourable days will be booked early in the spring,
so please make your reservation as early as possible.
- Please plan your agenda and serving well before your cruise.
- Do not make your agenda too tight. It is important to have enough time for dining.
Moving from one place to another takes a lot of time, even for a small group.
- Usually it is possible to extend the duration of the cruise.
Please consult the chief of your vessel.
The time of invoicing starts when the vessel leaves her home port (Market square), even if the
customer is picked up somewhere else. The time of invoicing finishes when the
vessel is back in her home port.
Additional fee between 11pm and 7am is 40 euros.
Changes of departure times
Departure times can usually be changed. If changes are made less than 24 h before departure,
there will be an additional 20 euros fee.
The reservation can be cancelled without any cost more than 21 days before the occasion.
If the reservation is cancelled later, the following cancellation fees are invoiced:
- 25% of the the price, if cancellation is made 20 to 15 days before the occasion
- 50% of the the price, if cancellation is made 14 to three days before the occasion
- the whole price, if cancellation is made less than two days before the occasion
Cardinal II's and Leila's places in Kolera Basin (Market square)
Click to enlarge
Please confirm the type of catering and the number of persons no
later than one week before the occasion.